We find the right solution for you because we know the products and applications inside out. J-Lasslop has worked intensively with its customers for decades to develop new, optimised inductive component solutions. The result is customer-specific components for a wide range of applications.
Example of a customer-specific component calculation
- Analysis of the desired status of the inductive component
- Analysis of the electronics -> concept selection
- Simulation of equivalent circuit to review the concept
- Analysis of current/voltage for the component
- Selection of core material and core shape, selection of winding technology, foil, braid, helical or their combination
- Calculation of equivalent circuit – important for simulating the overall concept
- Losses of Core, DC, LF, HF skin/proximity effect
- Calculation of temperature increase
We use the latest software and CAD programs to visualize electrical parameters and mechanical properties, and to provide the developer before creating a pattern already near-series data on electrical characteristics such as inductance, losses and heating as well as the mechanical dimensions available.
Product Selection and rapid prototyping
After the theoretical calculation and verification of your component, you need prototypes fast. Benefit from our rapid and straightforward prototyping service, which lets you enjoy short development times.
- Prototype building including the optimisation of specimens within 36 hours
- Rapid Prototyping of coil bodies
- Maximum prototype precision through in-house toolmaking
- Well-stocked warehouse: E, ETD, EP, EV, EFD, ELP, P, RM, PM